Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Dragonlord Games Board. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 12:52

Laptop projects "pink" images...

Or rather the projector attached to it via the vga out projects images with a strong pink/magenta hue.

An external monitor attached similarly is the same.

The laptop's built in monitor is fine

Everything was fine until today, I'm setting up the projector overhead in a new photo studio, I acquired a new long vga cable to suit the run required but the images have this horrible cast. I've fiddled about with display settings, even done a system restore to a time when everything was OK but still no joy.

There is no issue with the projector and the new vga cable which works fine with another laptop.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a physical problem with the vga out socket on the laptop. The brand is Acer Aspire 5002.

Any help/comments appreciated.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2825877

Online Video Marketing

Thema bewerten